We believe that taking notes by hand is the best way to generate ideas, and that creativity blossoms with every stroke on the page. This elegant, well-designed tool is the perfect space to put pen to paper. The Classic Notebook traces its origins to the legendary notebooks used by artists and writers over the centuries – every word and sketch you add to its pages makes you part of the story.
MOLESKINE continues their belief in “Coffee and Notebook for Creativity” by doing an ephemeral partnership with The PORTER to introduce the MOLESKINE x The PORTER coffee corner in HarbourCity. Two exclusive drinks are specially curated to the location. What’s more, the exclusive merchandising collection of MOLESKINE cups and tote bags are also available at the pop-up store. The exclusive experience at the store will definitely make it be “a place to be-come”.
- soft cover available in red, black, or navy.
- rounded corners, elastic closure and matching ribbon bookmark
- ivory-colored, 70 g/m², acid-free paper: ruled,
- 'In case of loss' printed on the flyleaf
- expandable inner pocket in the back
- reusable paperband B-SIDE featuring additional printed tools
- lies flat, opens at 180°
- the history of Moleskine is inside
- The paper of this Moleskine object is made of material from well-managed, FSC® -certified forests and other controlled sources.