'Order and simplification are the first steps toward the mastery of a subject.' Thomas Mann
When brewing coffee, we recommend you use a scale to make the process as measurable and consistent as possible. You can create your brewing recipe, document and can make the changes as you need - example. less coffee, more water.
Highly precise sensor to insure accuracy, Accuracy of 0.1g for reliable data.
Plastic and Silicone
- The use of fast charging function power supply,
- It is recommended to charge it with a 5V 1A-2A adapter
- Place it on a horizontal and smooth surface.
- Do not use during charging.
- This product is powered by a lithium battery. DO NOT charge after its power is used up. It’ s recommended to charge it in time after you use it.
- If the battery is used up, there will be 10 min protection time during which you are not able to start it.
- When timing is off, it will standby 3 min then shut down automatically.
- When timing is on but there is no change of weight, it will shut down in 15 min.
- The surface of scale is waterproof. But DO NOT make liquid enter the gap between shells and charging port.
- The internal structure of the equipment is precise and it’ s prohibited to uninstall it.
- It’ s 1 year warranty except private uninstallation or human damage.
- It’ s an accessory for coffee brewing. DO NOT use it for trade settlement and other occasions.